This is a summary of the Session meeting held on April 15, 2018
Items discussed by the session of general interest include:
- The church finances continue to improve.
- Worship and Music needs lay leaders. If you feel called to be a lay leader, please contact Rick Hinchberger.
- The nominating committee will begin to seek new officers for the class of 2021. If you would like to nominate someone for office, please contact Walt Coleman.
- Lydia Woods will start as our new administrative assistant in May.
- Corey Goss will be leaving Salisbury at the end of May.
We ask all members to continue to pray for your Session, the staff and our church family that we will all seek to continue to respond to the love God has given us in Jesus, our Christ. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of your Elders or Reverend King.
Wendy Burchard, Clerk of Session