- This event has passed.
Salisbury Family Reunion
September 12 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Salisbury Family Reunion – Together Again
On Sunday, September 12, let’s celebrate being able to gather as a church family once again! There will be a delicious Fellowship breakfast, plenty of time to catch up with your friends, and a Ministry Fair in place of the Discipleship class hour to help connect (or RE-connect) you with many ways to get involved. The schedule for the morning will be as follows:
8:45-9:30 am Worship Service
9:00-10:00 am Fellowship Breakfast – F&E Hall
9:45-10:45 am Mission Fair – Narthex/Hallway
11:00 am-12:00 pm Worship Service
Members of SPC’s Ministry teams will have tables in the Narthex area immediately following the breakfast and during what would normally be Sunday School/Discipleship class time. Stop by a table to learn about all of the many activities and ministries that are happening at SPC and find new ways to get involved, such as:
- Adult Discipleship classes to attend and other Christian Education programs . . and meet our new Associate Pastor!
- Lots of wonderful children’s activities and Sunday school classes
- Fun Youth programs to participate in . . . Have you met Pastor Nate yet?!
- Our amazing Music ministries and Worship related guilds
- Many Outreach opportunities to serve
- This year’s Together Again, Renew-Engage Generosity campaign
- Our important Finance ministry and ways you can help
- Ongoing Buildings and Grounds initiatives to keep our church campus beautiful, and
- Congregational Care and the many ways we help one another in times of need
Both adult and children’s Discipleship Classes will resume in person on Sunday, September 19.
Please RSVP to the Fellowship Breakfast by Wednesday, September 8 so they will know how much food to prepare. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office. We hope to see you there!