POSITION: Youth Director
JOB DESCRIPTION: To support the ongoing ministry of the church by providing spiritual leadership to the Middle and High School-age youth in the congregation and community. This ministry is broad based to include a variety of activities involving youth from formal groups to informal support and guidance of youth and their families.
WORK CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Salaried, Benefits
For the complete job posting, please click here: Salisbury Presbyterian Youth Director Employment Information
POSITION: Director of Children’s Ministry
Salisbury Presbyterian Church seeks a part-time Director of Children’s Ministry with a contagious passion for the saving grace of Jesus Christ and God’s love for creation. This individual will lead and grow an existing vibrant children’s ministry, in conjunction with the Christian Education & Discipleship Team (CE&D). The candidate will coordinate well-established programs for children from birth through 5th grade, serving as a touch point for children, parents, staff, and members. Salisbury Presbyterian enjoys active member participation and broad-based parent support for its children’s programs; an ideal Director of Children’s Ministry will harness and coordinate these resources with a vision for growth.
- Assist CE&D Team in development and dissemination of Preschool-5th Grade Sunday Discipleship curriculum.
- Facilitate Sunday Discipleship teacher recruitment and training.
- Coordinate scheduling of nursery staffing for Sunday morning.
- Serve as Liaison to Salisbury Presbyterian Preschool, partnering with preschool staff to coordinate church resources and programs.
- Support and assist Vacation Bible School coordinator.
- Plan and lead Kids Alive (youth group for older elementary children) in conjunction with existing team.
- Assist with Children’s Message or other Sunday worship responsibilities as needed.
- Attend monthly CE&D team meeting and weekly staff meeting.
This position offers flexible weekday scheduling and a supportive working environment with potential for growth. The successful candidate will be proactive in engaging children, parents, and members to optimize resources and volunteer efforts. Requirements include a combination of training and experience working with children in an education and/or ministry setting, as well as a firm Christian faith. Background check required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Contact email@example.com for details or to submit a resume.