A weekend to join together in service to God through our church and our community.
Not only will you have a chance to serve, but you can gain a taste of the ministries supported by this church and through your generosity. Perhaps you’ll find a new calling! Please use the links provided to sign up early – by April 20! Once you’ve signed up, you’ll hear more details directly from the team leader.
Friday, April 26
19th Annual Joe Ward Golf Tournament – Scholarship for Union Presbyterian Seminary
Hosted at Providence Golf Club
Registration: 11 a.m., Shotgun Start: 1 p.m., Dinner to follow
Details, registration and sponsor opportunities can be found HERE and returned to the church office.
Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build
Contact Gina Ahern for more information.
Saturday, April 27
One Great Day of Service – Service on our campus and in the community. Continental Breakfast starts at 8 a.m.
Sign up at HERE, in your discipleship class, in the Narthex or with the church office.
Many service opportunities including:
- Salisbury Mission Garden
- Building and Grounds work day tasks: interior and exterior work to spruce up our church
- Shalom Farms: work in their gardens. Please complete the waiver HERE
- Habitat for Humanity Build
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore: stocking and other store work
- HomeAgain – Family Shelter: preparing and serving a meal; participate in an activity with residents and children
- Elijah House Academy: preparation for their annual fund-raising event
Celebration Evening – Salt Shakers
The celebration is hosted by Laura Thompson and will begin at 6 p.m. Sign up in your discipleship classes, in the Narthex or with the church office.
Sunday, April 28
Sunday Worship at 8:30 and 11 a.m.
Let’s join together to thank God for the gift of serving together!