Salisbury Presbyterian Preschool is seeking a part-time Facilities Custodian. To fill this important role, we are searching for a dependable individual who will strive to keep the center as clean as possible by performing duties necessary to provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our preschoolers and staff.
The qualified candidate will:
- Be dependable, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Have basic cleaning and building maintenance skills
- Manage time appropriately
- Follow a task sheet to completion
- Take pride in your work
- Love children and have a kind nature
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Daily cleaning of facility: classrooms, restrooms, hallways, foyer, kitchenette, gym and stairways
- Extra deep cleaning precautions to comply with current Covid-19 guidelines
- Removal of trash multiple times daily
- Minor (sometimes unexpected) maintenance tasks
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the Preschool facility
- Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Competitive pay ($12/hour)
- Weekday work hours
- A family-friendly work environment
All qualified candidates are required to undergo a criminal background investigation and drug screening.
Don’t hesitate to inquire with any questions you may have! Call today (804-794-5311) or send your resume to CTaylor@TheSalisburyChurch.org.